ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

2011 Predictions

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by dvbuk55 »

By his expression it looks like a dustbin lid wouldn't cover it. :shock:
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by smokerjim »

Just as "Hoover" is synonymous with vacume cleaners, so "2 girls, one cup" is synonymous with nauseating grossness :Sick :Sick :Sick ...the fact that it is also pornographic material just adds a whole new level of wrongness to it.....



Lets just say that after watching it, you won't be eating chocolate ice cream for a while :silenced :silenced
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by DGP1 »

smokerjim wrote:Just as "Hoover" is synonymous with vacume cleaners, so "2 girls, one cup" is synonymous with nauseating grossness :Sick :Sick :Sick ...the fact that it is also pornographic material just adds a whole new level of wrongness to it.....



Lets just say that after watching it, you won't be eating chocolate ice cream for a while :silenced :silenced
You actually watched it :shock: :shock: you're an even braver man than me (an considering how much time I spend in the naughty room that is saying something).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
taurus88
Posts: 1259
Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by taurus88 »

Well, I know it by reputation but the way that people talk about it has kept me well away.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: 2011 Predictions

Post by smokerjim »

I was directed to it by a link on another message board, before it got a reputation ( obviously by a someone with a twisted sense of humour....what other boards are you a member of dgp? ) - basically I was one of those of whose reactions created the "reputation"
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!