ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
2011 Predictions
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2011 Predictions
By his expression it looks like a dustbin lid wouldn't cover it. 
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: 2011 Predictions
Just as "Hoover" is synonymous with vacume cleaners, so "2 girls, one cup" is synonymous with nauseating grossness
...the fact that it is also pornographic material just adds a whole new level of wrongness to it.....
Lets just say that after watching it, you won't be eating chocolate ice cream for a while

Lets just say that after watching it, you won't be eating chocolate ice cream for a while
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: 2011 Predictions
You actually watched itsmokerjim wrote:Just as "Hoover" is synonymous with vacume cleaners, so "2 girls, one cup" is synonymous with nauseating grossness![]()
![]()
...the fact that it is also pornographic material just adds a whole new level of wrongness to it.....
Lets just say that after watching it, you won't be eating chocolate ice cream for a while![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: 2011 Predictions
Well, I know it by reputation but the way that people talk about it has kept me well away.
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: 2011 Predictions
I was directed to it by a link on another message board, before it got a reputation ( obviously by a someone with a twisted sense of humour....what other boards are you a member of dgp? ) - basically I was one of those of whose reactions created the "reputation"
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!