No, flatulence is an affliction many of us have suffered from for so many years that we're no longer concerned about it.clashcityrocker wrote:It was actually the references to farting that I was concerned about.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Arrgh Scientologists
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
clashcityrocker wrote:It was actually the references to farting that I was concerned about.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Arrgh Scientologists
Sorry <hangs head in shame>dvbuk55 wrote:clashcityrocker wrote:It was actually the references to farting that I was concerned about.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?