ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Arrgh Scientologists

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by Lounge Lizard »

clashcityrocker wrote:It was actually the references to farting that I was concerned about.
No, flatulence is an affliction many of us have suffered from for so many years that we're no longer concerned about it. :sad:
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:It was actually the references to farting that I was concerned about.
:oops:
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Arrgh Scientologists

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:It was actually the references to farting that I was concerned about.
:oops:
Sorry <hangs head in shame>
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?