You said my comment quoted above “100% proves” I am a troll. I didn’t mention Russia or Ukraine. I didn’t “blame the union” for anything.Ren Hoëk wrote: ↑05 Apr 2024, 19:49I did elaborate. You just chose not to quote that part. Though now I see my mistake. Reading comprehension perhaps isnt a strong suit for you. I thought I made it fairly clear that I believe you to be a troll because you somehow find a way to lay blame at the unions feet in all matters.Smoothbackground wrote: ↑05 Apr 2024, 19:04How so, chum? Do elaborateRen Hoëk wrote: ↑05 Apr 2024, 06:07This comment 100% confirms you are a troll.Smoothbackground wrote: ↑05 Apr 2024, 05:20I agree completely. Is it something to do with the union though? (Our union rep and his appointee deal with keying in the hol forms, getting time away from their walk and indoor duties respectively to process them, and I wonder if a stink has previously been kicked up…)ted_e_bear wrote: ↑04 Apr 2024, 21:04Smoothbackground wrote: ↑04 Apr 2024, 20:14Our office doesn’t like the app either. We have to fill out a form and do it the old-fashioned way.Our Dom also ignores it, that should be unacceptable, the provision to request leave on the app should be enforced.SpacePhoenix wrote: ↑04 Apr 2024, 19:35We have to send a paper form up to our resource unit. They don't accept any applications made via the app
![]()
I think you are just here as an agitator.
I thought saying "I suppose Russia's invasion of Ukraine was somehow the CWU's doing as well?" made that fairly clear.
Not to bother though. All cleared up now.
You have failed/are unable to explain what within my comment proves I am a troll. Perhaps comprehension isn’t a strong point of yours - refer to the dictionary definition of “prove” for further info.