No, you endorse them as "Insecure Delivery Point" and return them to the office.Kezroyalmail wrote: What! So if the porch is open and there's no other place to post LETTERS I have to P739 them letters?
That's why you shouldn't open a porch door, unless its to access the official delivery point. Once you KNOW its an insecure address you can't deliver, if the door is shut then it can be considered as secure, till you open it.Kezroyalmail wrote:Holy crap this is doin my head in.
Sometimes I open the porch when they have a low letterbox (saves my back) so then I realise it's not safe and have to take the letters back to office
It will if you are taking all the chances as its your job on the line, and the customers are at no risk whatsoever.Kezroyalmail wrote:Holy crap this is doin my head in.
My choice - a sore ear from an upset customer
Rather than a sore ear from telling the Jobcentre why I lost my last job.
#justsaying
