ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Fancy shopping in ASDA,fecking bullies they are. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Postman - that's not important right now.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Yes it is,in respect all posties should boycott the fecking place.clashcityrocker wrote:Postman - that's not important right now.
I'm after the pics as well but i'm still hurt.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Esgidiau Newydd!!!

My left leg...


My left leg...

Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Well I never did, who'd have thought they did a wellie with heels 
April don't get drawn into ccrs plan, it starts off with a leg in the wellie........................................
Too late.....................
April don't get drawn into ccrs plan, it starts off with a leg in the wellie........................................
Too late.....................
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
What came 1st,the shoes or the coat?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Thank you.
I think the boots look very nice .... but I doubt if they would be suitable for a 4hr delivery.
I think the boots look very nice .... but I doubt if they would be suitable for a 4hr delivery.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
I hate to tell you this April but even as a man i can see that isn't a matching pair....you woz robbed girl. 
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Haha if you look closely, they were both my left feet... I think my left leg is more photogenic than my right.
Anyhoo, I like ASDA. They give me free stuff. And I don't mean I shoplift.
Anyhoo, I like ASDA. They give me free stuff. And I don't mean I shoplift.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Without another picture to provide a comparison, it will be nigh on impossible for us to give an informed opinion...........Aprilaydee wrote:Haha if you look closely, they were both my left feet... I think my left leg is more photogenic than my right.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Are you sure?....you only seem to have one of each shoe.Aprilaydee wrote: And I don't mean I shoplift.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
OK, you got me! I admit it!! I only have one leg...fishtank wrote:Are you sure?....you only seem to have one of each shoe.Aprilaydee wrote: And I don't mean I shoplift.![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16740
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
How do you crack the walnuts then?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
The other's a wooden one with an inbuilt nut cracker... Swiss Army Leg it is.clashcityrocker wrote:How do you crack the walnuts then?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...
Well...........................do you match the shoes to the coat or the coat to the shoes?POSTMAN wrote:What came 1st,the shoes or the coat?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.