ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

Fancy shopping in ASDA,fecking bullies they are. :cuppa
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Postman - that's not important right now.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

clashcityrocker wrote:Postman - that's not important right now.
Yes it is,in respect all posties should boycott the fecking place.

I'm after the pics as well but i'm still hurt.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Esgidiau Newydd!!!

Image

My left leg...

Image
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Well I never did, who'd have thought they did a wellie with heels :whistle

April don't get drawn into ccrs plan, it starts off with a leg in the wellie........................................ :angel

Too late..................... :shock:
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

What came 1st,the shoes or the coat?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Thank you.
I think the boots look very nice .... but I doubt if they would be suitable for a 4hr delivery.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by fishtank »

I hate to tell you this April but even as a man i can see that isn't a matching pair....you woz robbed girl. :crazy:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

Haha if you look closely, they were both my left feet... I think my left leg is more photogenic than my right.

Anyhoo, I like ASDA. They give me free stuff. And I don't mean I shoplift.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Aprilaydee wrote:Haha if you look closely, they were both my left feet... I think my left leg is more photogenic than my right.
Without another picture to provide a comparison, it will be nigh on impossible for us to give an informed opinion...........
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by fishtank »

Aprilaydee wrote: And I don't mean I shoplift.
Are you sure?....you only seem to have one of each shoe. :hmmmm :shhhhh
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

fishtank wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote: And I don't mean I shoplift.
Are you sure?....you only seem to have one of each shoe. :hmmmm :shhhhh
OK, you got me! I admit it!! I only have one leg...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16740
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by clashcityrocker »

How do you crack the walnuts then?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by TeeferTiger »

clashcityrocker wrote:How do you crack the walnuts then?
The other's a wooden one with an inbuilt nut cracker... Swiss Army Leg it is.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: what happens if your a 34" + leg?...

Post by POSTMAN »

POSTMAN wrote:What came 1st,the shoes or the coat?
Well...........................do you match the shoes to the coat or the coat to the shoes?
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.