ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Yellow Pods

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Straight4ward wrote:
When the meerkats joined the debate.jpg
:Applause :Applause :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by Mr Blonde »

Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by ashadd »

Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...

Tis true , they do exist.....My quest has ended....farewell :cry :cry I must now go and find the brother of" DIM DOM" He is known as "CLEVER DOM"... This might take a while , so just talk amongst yourselves for a while........ :dance :dance :dance
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by clashcityrocker »

Image
This DOM?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by Straight4ward »

What about Dom Joly - Trigger Happy TV?

Perhaps he's on the phone?
Dom Joly.jpg
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Well, that's what this forum is all about, never knowing what to expect. :nana
I asks a simple question, expecting just an informative reply, such as PhilthyPhil's "Do you mean trays? The yellow ones are for revenue protection" and perhaps a photo, such as MrBlonde gives us taday. :Very Happy
Imagine my surprise when it becomes one of the liveliest threads going, fifty replies in three says, and livened up with straight4word's wittily captioned wildlife photos. :nana :nana
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by Straight4ward »

The credit start with you, Lounge Lizard. Good post, great fun.
Lizard alert.jpg
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by ashadd »

Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks... :crazy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
Patrick Clifton
Posts: 430
Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
Gender: Male
Location: Greendale

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by Patrick Clifton »

Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
Seen a few of them in our DO, think Revenue protection tend to use them from what I have seen.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by ashadd »

Patrick Clifton wrote:
Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
Seen a few of them in our DO, think Revenue protection tend to use them from what I have seen.
You mean they are in herds now..????? :left: :left:
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
Patrick Clifton
Posts: 430
Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
Gender: Male
Location: Greendale

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by Patrick Clifton »

ashadd wrote:
Patrick Clifton wrote:
Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
Seen a few of them in our DO, think Revenue protection tend to use them from what I have seen.
You mean they are in herds now..????? :left: :left:
Lol, well I think I remember seeing 2 of them, so if that constitutes a herd?!
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by clashcityrocker »

ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks... :crazy:
They're both DICKS. No DOM there.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by ashadd »

clashcityrocker wrote:
ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks... :crazy:
They're both DICKS. No DOM there.
There is no way i am looking for pictures of dicks!! :so there :so there :so there !... but i see your point :Very Happy
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
Patrick Clifton
Posts: 430
Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
Gender: Male
Location: Greendale

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by Patrick Clifton »

ashadd wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks... :crazy:
They're both DICKS. No DOM there.
There is no way i am looking for pictures of dicks!! :so there :so there :so there !... but i see your point :Very Happy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Yellow Pods

Post by ashadd »

Patrick Clifton wrote:
ashadd wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks... :crazy:
They're both DICKS. No DOM there.
There is no way i am looking for pictures of dicks!! :so there :so there :so there !... but i see your point :Very Happy
" perv " :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.