Straight4ward wrote:
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Yellow Pods
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Yellow Pods
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Re: Yellow Pods
Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Yellow Pods
Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
Tis true , they do exist.....My quest has ended....farewell
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Yellow Pods
This DOM?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Yellow Pods
What about Dom Joly - Trigger Happy TV?
Perhaps he's on the phone?
Perhaps he's on the phone?
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Yellow Pods
Well, that's what this forum is all about, never knowing what to expect.
I asks a simple question, expecting just an informative reply, such as PhilthyPhil's "Do you mean trays? The yellow ones are for revenue protection" and perhaps a photo, such as MrBlonde gives us taday.
Imagine my surprise when it becomes one of the liveliest threads going, fifty replies in three says, and livened up with straight4word's wittily captioned wildlife photos.

I asks a simple question, expecting just an informative reply, such as PhilthyPhil's "Do you mean trays? The yellow ones are for revenue protection" and perhaps a photo, such as MrBlonde gives us taday.
Imagine my surprise when it becomes one of the liveliest threads going, fifty replies in three says, and livened up with straight4word's wittily captioned wildlife photos.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Yellow Pods
The credit start with you, Lounge Lizard. Good post, great fun.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Yellow Pods
Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks... 
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
Patrick Clifton
- Posts: 430
- Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: Greendale
Re: Yellow Pods
Seen a few of them in our DO, think Revenue protection tend to use them from what I have seen.Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Yellow Pods
You mean they are in herds now..?????Patrick Clifton wrote:Seen a few of them in our DO, think Revenue protection tend to use them from what I have seen.Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
Patrick Clifton
- Posts: 430
- Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: Greendale
Re: Yellow Pods
Lol, well I think I remember seeing 2 of them, so if that constitutes a herd?!ashadd wrote:You mean they are in herds now..?????Patrick Clifton wrote:Seen a few of them in our DO, think Revenue protection tend to use them from what I have seen.Mr Blonde wrote:Oddly enough I sorted from one this morning...![]()
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16742
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Yellow Pods
They're both DICKS. No DOM there.ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks...
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Yellow Pods
There is no way i am looking for pictures of dicks!!clashcityrocker wrote:They're both DICKS. No DOM there.ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks...
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
-
Patrick Clifton
- Posts: 430
- Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: Greendale
Re: Yellow Pods
ashadd wrote:There is no way i am looking for pictures of dicks!!clashcityrocker wrote:They're both DICKS. No DOM there.ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks...![]()
![]()
!... but i see your point
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
ashadd
- Posts: 605
- Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Yellow Pods
" perv "Patrick Clifton wrote:ashadd wrote:There is no way i am looking for pictures of dicks!!clashcityrocker wrote:They're both DICKS. No DOM there.ashadd wrote:Could be him.....but which one is DICK ? and which one is DOM..clever disguise me thinks...![]()
![]()
!... but i see your point
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.