ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12196
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys

Post by SpacePhoenix »

toofpick wrote:I’ve been doing Sunday parcel deliveries since 2014 when they started within the M25 area. Just had notification that these are now ceasing after this Mother’s Day for the entire area. So the business seems to be turning away from Sunday parcels.
I wonder how much work that'll loose us over the whole week where customers use other firms where they want Sunday deliveries as well
Wee-Alvin
Posts: 3
Joined: 05 Feb 2018, 20:59
Gender: Male

Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys

Post by Wee-Alvin »

Delivery is better. Why?

Once your out of the office then you don't have managers watching over you nor do you need to listen to that colleague who talks rubbish about anything and everything.
rainbowwarrior72
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 431
Joined: 07 Nov 2009, 11:14
Gender: Male

Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys

Post by rainbowwarrior72 »

jmcg wrote:Some mail centres are better than others, it can be very boring.
I agree my MC is actually quite friendly even the managers you can have a laugh with but then again I am a 28year man and I do actually know more then them.