I wonder how much work that'll loose us over the whole week where customers use other firms where they want Sunday deliveries as welltoofpick wrote:I’ve been doing Sunday parcel deliveries since 2014 when they started within the M25 area. Just had notification that these are now ceasing after this Mother’s Day for the entire area. So the business seems to be turning away from Sunday parcels.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12196
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys
-
Wee-Alvin
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 05 Feb 2018, 20:59
- Gender: Male
Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys
Delivery is better. Why?
Once your out of the office then you don't have managers watching over you nor do you need to listen to that colleague who talks rubbish about anything and everything.
Once your out of the office then you don't have managers watching over you nor do you need to listen to that colleague who talks rubbish about anything and everything.
-
rainbowwarrior72
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 07 Nov 2009, 11:14
- Gender: Male
Whats better DO or MC ? your opinion Guys
I agree my MC is actually quite friendly even the managers you can have a laugh with but then again I am a 28year man and I do actually know more then them.jmcg wrote:Some mail centres are better than others, it can be very boring.