to true mate .TheTrolleyMan wrote:Bang on , data collection will stop the 6pm overtime boys going home at 2pm ( you'll be paid for clocking in / out )worktotime wrote:and it should also stop the people ( starting early , not taking breaks , not using the methods and running round ) who have been killing the job for years and allowing this company to take more and more out the offices and keep adding to the daily workload , I think its time to start doing the job right .
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The Poll!
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
The Poll!
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
The Poll!
will vote NO.
I am currently away on A/L and I expect a 60 / 40 vote in favour of taking the queens shilling because money talks.
I just hope that when those people retire and have to shop in Poundland and wear a blanket to keep warm that they don't blame anyone else but themselves for their predicament.
if and big IF, I saw a decent pension that will give everyone a fair pension when they retire then I would have voted yes.
DON'T take the queens shilling and end up regretting it for the rest of your life, Vote NO and get RM / CWU back around the table to sort out our pensions.
I am currently away on A/L and I expect a 60 / 40 vote in favour of taking the queens shilling because money talks.
I just hope that when those people retire and have to shop in Poundland and wear a blanket to keep warm that they don't blame anyone else but themselves for their predicament.
if and big IF, I saw a decent pension that will give everyone a fair pension when they retire then I would have voted yes.
DON'T take the queens shilling and end up regretting it for the rest of your life, Vote NO and get RM / CWU back around the table to sort out our pensions.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
The Poll!
but what are other companys offering in pensions ? if there are better options in pensions cant people transfer to these ? I'm not clued up on this so I dont know . with this new scheme I think r/m will be putting 400m a year into the pension scheme . or am I wrong .doorstepped wrote:will vote NO.
I am currently away on A/L and I expect a 60 / 40 vote in favour of taking the queens shilling because money talks.
I just hope that when those people retire and have to shop in Poundland and wear a blanket to keep warm that they don't blame anyone else but themselves for their predicament.
if and big IF, I saw a decent pension that will give everyone a fair pension when they retire then I would have voted yes.
DON'T take the queens shilling and end up regretting it for the rest of your life, Vote NO and get RM / CWU back around the table to sort out our pensions.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
The Poll!
Our Unit Rep came around today to ask about our vote. He had some nice impressive VOTE YES posters. I said I'd be voting NO, for many of the reasons we've discussed on RMC. My main concern was the Pension and at present the Legislation doesn't exist for RM & the CWU to get this New Pension up and running. "But all the Political Parties are behind this idea and it should be no problem". Fine let's have another vote on the Pension WHEN it's been legalised.
I'd like my pay rise backdated to last April .... Your stealing half my years pay rise.
This year the pay rise might be OK ...... but I don't like the way they're committing to next year already when Inflations on the increase already.
Whatever happened to yearly pay deals? Wasn't there enough scope to rip us off then? 
The shorter working week is BS of the Highest Order. I'm regularly booking Pressure throughout the week now. Take an hour of my week and I'll just be booking that as Pressure as well.
It will be a YES vote I believe as most of the Sheeple will just look at the back pay on offer and they'll vote YES. I remember sitting in the TV room the last time we had a Revision. All these idiots wanted to know was, "When do we get the money"? Not at all interested in the fact they were agreeing to a Shite Revision that was saddling the whole DO (with perhaps a few exceptions) with a Ridiculous Workload for the foreseeable future!
I'd like my pay rise backdated to last April .... Your stealing half my years pay rise.
The shorter working week is BS of the Highest Order. I'm regularly booking Pressure throughout the week now. Take an hour of my week and I'll just be booking that as Pressure as well.
It will be a YES vote I believe as most of the Sheeple will just look at the back pay on offer and they'll vote YES. I remember sitting in the TV room the last time we had a Revision. All these idiots wanted to know was, "When do we get the money"? Not at all interested in the fact they were agreeing to a Shite Revision that was saddling the whole DO (with perhaps a few exceptions) with a Ridiculous Workload for the foreseeable future!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
dids620
- Posts: 80
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 15:23
- Gender: Male
The Poll!
Pensions don't mean s**t when you are ready for the knackers yard at 60 so reduce workload. Dead or inability to get out of bed.I will send my home help out to get me my puzzler weekly. But hey. We got £400 back pay (which was what was ours anyway) back in 2018. Whoop Whoop.
-
Wornoutpostie
- Posts: 100
- Joined: 10 Dec 2016, 17:36
- Gender: Male
The Poll!
No from me....
https://socialistworker.co.uk/art/46277 ... y+minister" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://socialistworker.co.uk/art/46277 ... y+minister" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
chrisheuze
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 06 Feb 2014, 19:59
- Gender: Male
The Poll!
dids620 wrote:Pensions don't mean s**t when you are ready for the knackers yard at 60 so reduce workload. Dead or inability to get out of bed.I will send my home help out to get me my puzzler weekly. But hey. We got £400 back pay (which was what was ours anyway) back in 2018. Whoop Whoop.
When do we recieve the back pay
-
seaside
- Posts: 266
- Joined: 31 May 2013, 18:51
- Gender: Female
The Poll!
I would say if it is a yes vote, you would get your back pay in April . Enjoy it,chrisheuze wrote:dids620 wrote:Pensions don't mean s**t when you are ready for the knackers yard at 60 so reduce workload. Dead or inability to get out of bed.I will send my home help out to get me my puzzler weekly. But hey. We got £400 back pay (which was what was ours anyway) back in 2018. Whoop Whoop.
When do we recieve the back pay
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
The Poll!
in reply to above... http://www.cityam.com/282235/could-roya ... widely-mps" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Wornoutpostie wrote:No from me....
https://socialistworker.co.uk/art/46277 ... y+minister" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;