ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Is this right? I certainly know its not fair

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jetblack
Posts: 974
Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
Gender: Male

Is this right? I certainly know its not fair

Post by jetblack »

Seniority= advantages gained through length of service
Work granted according to nepotism= workplace discrimination.
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Is this right? I certainly know its not fair

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

jetblack wrote:Seniority= advantages gained through length of service
Work granted according to nepotism= workplace discrimination.
Proposal: Seniority granted through total hours worked.

Possible Result: Overtime granted according to Nepotism = Gaining seniority through unfair methods.

So, yes separate but connected, you'd have to have a fair way of avoiding this.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.