Seniority= advantages gained through length of service
Work granted according to nepotism= workplace discrimination.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Is this right? I certainly know its not fair
-
jetblack
- Posts: 974
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
- Gender: Male
Is this right? I certainly know its not fair
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Is this right? I certainly know its not fair
Proposal: Seniority granted through total hours worked.jetblack wrote:Seniority= advantages gained through length of service
Work granted according to nepotism= workplace discrimination.
Possible Result: Overtime granted according to Nepotism = Gaining seniority through unfair methods.
So, yes separate but connected, you'd have to have a fair way of avoiding this.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.