ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Amazon 'Prime Day'

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

Re: Amazon 'Prime Day'

Post by glenfiddich »

We were quite busy but it wasn't amazon it was just a bit of everything hull got hit with electoral register stuff for every house just have to see what tomorrow brings :hmmmm
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Amazon 'Prime Day'

Post by TeeferTiger »

I ordered one item on the Thursday. Selected the no rush delivery to get my £1 promotional credit and it arrived on Saturday with my postie. Other "no rush" items I ordered in the week arrived at the same time with the postie.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Amazon 'Prime Day'

Post by arnold cheshire »

TeeferTiger wrote:I ordered one item on the Thursday. Selected the no rush delivery to get my £1 promotional credit and it arrived on Saturday with my postie. Other "no rush" items I ordered in the week arrived at the same time with the postie.
no rush ??????????? £1 promotional credit ??