ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Amazon 'Prime Day'
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
Re: Amazon 'Prime Day'
We were quite busy but it wasn't amazon it was just a bit of everything hull got hit with electoral register stuff for every house just have to see what tomorrow brings 
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Amazon 'Prime Day'
I ordered one item on the Thursday. Selected the no rush delivery to get my £1 promotional credit and it arrived on Saturday with my postie. Other "no rush" items I ordered in the week arrived at the same time with the postie.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Amazon 'Prime Day'
no rush ??????????? £1 promotional credit ??TeeferTiger wrote:I ordered one item on the Thursday. Selected the no rush delivery to get my £1 promotional credit and it arrived on Saturday with my postie. Other "no rush" items I ordered in the week arrived at the same time with the postie.