Such a simple solution. I used to do that when I was on deliveries, although I did put P/20, or SP/20, RD/20. It took seconds and saved so much aggro when out.bustedflush wrote:
NOT writing house number on turned letter. (MY solution if no mail is this: say you have a packet for 20 and no letter, but a letter for 19, I write '19' in brackets on back of letter and '20' next to it. This signifies turned letter is for 19 but packet for 20.)
NOT putting largest flat/letter at back of mail for that particular address. If D2D they should always go at back.
When I started 15 years ago I was told to put d2ds at the back, unless you had a flat for that address, then flat went at the back.
Ah the old days, when the senior men actually (had the time to?)passed on their experience.