ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

off to meet Moya.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pete22
Posts: 127
Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 16:53
Gender: Male
Location: Cook-coo land

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by Pete22 »

Darren Bent wrote:Anything else ?

Not really it was a more a PR thing to make her seem reasonable with wanting to work with the union on away forward that was good for RM and us.

Don't think it convinced the Postie's there.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by DGP1 »

Pete22 wrote:
Darren Bent wrote:Anything else ?

Not really it was a more a PR thing to make her seem reasonable with wanting to work with the union on away forward that was good for RM and us.

Don't think it convinced the Postie's there.
Did it convince any of the mute managers :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by arnold cheshire »

i couldnt go anywhere near her or david cameron
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by Shambles »

Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic :angel
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by dvbuk55 »

Shambles wrote:Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic :angel
Of course, rumour has it you are the sole of discretion, at least I think that's what they said :whistle
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by k979aaa »

Can I have half your housing allowance AFTER ALL YOU STOLE IT OFF MY BACK!
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by arnold cheshire »

Pete22 wrote:Well Moya is in Belfast on Monday and I am going to the meeting for my pep talk.
Should I ?

A) sit quietly and listen.

B) laugh and jeer.

C) tell her what I think and walk out.

D) shut up and keep my job a little longer.

:Boo hoo!
bring back leighton :thumbup
jack
Posts: 299
Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 14:32

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by jack »

bringon4dayweeks wrote:
Pete22 wrote:Well Moya is in Belfast on Monday and I am going to the meeting for my pep talk.
Should I ?

A) sit quietly and listen.

B) laugh and jeer.

C) tell her what I think and walk out.

D) shut up and keep my job a little longer.

:Boo hoo!
bring back leighton :thumbup
enjoy :Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0LXm5HSOKw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'Royal Mail leaders could not lead a worm, they'll never take our pride cos that's what we earn'
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by Shambles »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Shambles wrote:Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic :angel
Of course, rumour has it you are the sole of discretion, at least I think that's what they said :whistle
It would have been 'they' because I'm popular and because I'm so discreet, I wouldn't dream of telling you what was revealed :left: about your erm, little problem :oops: :left:

:angel
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by Shambles »

I hear Allan's opening Pandoras Box :silenced

Hope he knows not all that glitters is gold :chuckle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by dvbuk55 »

Shambles wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Shambles wrote:Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic :angel
Of course, rumour has it you are the sole of discretion, at least I think that's what they said :whistle
It would have been 'they' because I'm popular and because I'm so discreet, I wouldn't dream of telling you what was revealed :left: about your erm, little problem :oops: :left:

:angel
Thank you so much, I am not worthy of your discretion :angel
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by dvbuk55 »

Shambles wrote:I hear Allan's opening Pandoras Box :silenced

Hope he knows not all that glitters is gold :chuckle
Opening the box can be a problem and all that glisters could well just be sequins :shhhhh
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by Shambles »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Shambles wrote:I hear Allan's opening Pandoras Box :silenced

Hope he knows not all that glitters is gold :chuckle
Opening the box can be a problem and all that glisters could well just be sequins :shhhhh
:left:

:chuckle...I daren't say anything :silenced
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: off to meet Moya.

Post by Shambles »

Could anyone tell me if they think Allan, missed out BS, prior to talking about Radars?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0LXm5HS ... ata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Words are cheap!

When are they going to switch on the fooking Radars...?

END OF RANT :angel
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.