ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Pete22
Posts: 127 Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 16:53
Gender: Male
Location: Cook-coo land
Post
by Pete22 » 24 Sep 2013, 18:13
Darren Bent wrote: Anything else ?
Not really it was a more a PR thing to make her seem reasonable with wanting to work with the union on away forward that was good for RM and us.
Don't think it convinced the Postie's there.
DGP1
Posts: 15551 Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus
Post
by DGP1 » 24 Sep 2013, 19:14
Pete22 wrote: Darren Bent wrote: Anything else ?
Not really it was a more a PR thing to make her seem reasonable with wanting to work with the union on away forward that was good for RM and us.
Don't think it convinced the Postie's there.
Did it convince any of the mute managers
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309 Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england
Post
by arnold cheshire » 28 Sep 2013, 20:17
i couldnt go anywhere near her or david cameron
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736 Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house
Post
by Shambles » 28 Sep 2013, 20:42
Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650 Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male
Post
by dvbuk55 » 28 Sep 2013, 21:27
Shambles wrote: Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic
Of course, rumour has it you are the sole of discretion, at least I think that's what they said
k979aaa
Posts: 12578 Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH
Post
by k979aaa » 29 Sep 2013, 18:42
Can I have half your housing allowance AFTER ALL YOU STOLE IT OFF MY BACK!
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309 Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england
Post
by arnold cheshire » 29 Sep 2013, 19:02
Pete22 wrote: Well Moya is in Belfast on Monday and I am going to the meeting for my pep talk.
Should I ?
A) sit quietly and listen.
B) laugh and jeer.
C) tell her what I think and walk out.
D) shut up and keep my job a little longer.
bring back leighton
jack
Posts: 299 Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 14:32
Post
by jack » 29 Sep 2013, 19:23
bringon4dayweeks wrote: Pete22 wrote: Well Moya is in Belfast on Monday and I am going to the meeting for my pep talk.
Should I ?
A) sit quietly and listen.
B) laugh and jeer.
C) tell her what I think and walk out.
D) shut up and keep my job a little longer.
bring back leighton
enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0LXm5HSOKw " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'Royal Mail leaders could not lead a worm, they'll never take our pride cos that's what we earn'
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736 Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house
Post
by Shambles » 30 Sep 2013, 01:28
dvbuk55 wrote: Shambles wrote: Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic
Of course, rumour has it you are the sole of discretion, at least I think that's what they said
It would have been 'they' because I'm popular and because I'm so discreet, I wouldn't dream of telling you what was revealed
about your erm, little problem
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736 Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house
Post
by Shambles » 30 Sep 2013, 01:50
I hear Allan's opening Pandoras Box
Hope he knows not all that glitters is gold
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650 Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male
Post
by dvbuk55 » 30 Sep 2013, 07:26
Shambles wrote: dvbuk55 wrote: Shambles wrote: Fook it, why didn't you ask me to go, I would have been diplomatic
Of course, rumour has it you are the sole of discretion, at least I think that's what they said
It would have been 'they' because I'm popular and because I'm so discreet, I wouldn't dream of telling you what was revealed
about your erm, little problem
Thank you so much, I am not worthy of your discretion
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650 Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male
Post
by dvbuk55 » 30 Sep 2013, 07:29
Shambles wrote: I hear Allan's opening Pandoras Box
Hope he knows not all that glitters is gold
Opening the box can be a problem and all that glisters could well just be sequins
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736 Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house
Post
by Shambles » 30 Sep 2013, 08:25
dvbuk55 wrote: Shambles wrote: I hear Allan's opening Pandoras Box
Hope he knows not all that glitters is gold
Opening the box can be a problem and all that glisters could well just be sequins
...I daren't say anything
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736 Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house
Post
by Shambles » 30 Sep 2013, 08:29
Could anyone tell me if they think Allan, missed out BS, prior to talking about Radars?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0LXm5HS ... ata_player " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Words are cheap!
When are they going to switch on the fooking Radars...?
END OF RANT
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.