ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

GTA5

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Re: GTA5

Post by Mr Blonde »

DB1100 wrote:
Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
DB1100 wrote:
trevjim wrote:
DB1100 wrote:Don't waste your money on that drivel,buy all 5 seasons of Breaking bad,much better that any daft game.
Or buy both!?

great series, Great game.
Ok, I concede.
Thats just silly , coz when you get fully into a good game, theres no time for tv, nevermind a boxset! Levelling up in cod takes priority :wave
Give breaking bad a try,it's the best thing that's ever been on telly.
It hasn't though, in this country :)
2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

Re: GTA5

Post by 2pints »

RedBagMan wrote:Well there y'go ... all you saddos w*nking off over a game that involves violence - and more ... and then someone gets robbed/stabbed - oh shock oh horror ...

S'pose if you can't live with just being an internet warrior ... GTA5 is the way forward in life ...

Coming next from Rockstar Games ... "Washington Navy Yard 1" ...
So anyone who plays GTA is an internet warrior and a saddo? How utterly ridiculous that statement is,it makes you sound like a narrow minded fool.And that stabbing has nothing to do with the game,people get stabbed every day especially in London,the press just decided this particular instance was worthy of reporting as it involved a gta game.If you cannot see this then you really are even more stupid than you seem,and that is saying something.

And Washington navy yard.... well that does not even deserve a response.. :speak to the hand
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: GTA5

Post by Pat Ostman »

Mr Blonde wrote:
DB1100 wrote:
Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
DB1100 wrote:
trevjim wrote:
DB1100 wrote:Don't waste your money on that drivel,buy all 5 seasons of Breaking bad,much better that any daft game.
Or buy both!?

great series, Great game.
Ok, I concede.
Thats just silly , coz when you get fully into a good game, theres no time for tv, nevermind a boxset! Levelling up in cod takes priority :wave
Give breaking bad a try,it's the best thing that's ever been on telly.
It hasn't though, in this country :)
Netflix
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
Anonymouse
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 174
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
Gender: Male

Re: GTA5

Post by Anonymouse »

Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
Anonymouse wrote:Gutted mine wasn't there today. Screw amazon, i'd had it pre ordered for months :sad:
Delivering it to happy people today was making me moody. oh well, hope it's there tomorrow
Did you pay for 1st class,or take the super saver free delivery option? A guy I know, his mum ordered him black ops 2 from amazon last november, took the free delivery option, it came 5 days after release :left:
It was 1st class.
It's not even here today. Gutted :cry
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: GTA5

Post by DB1100 »

Mr Blonde wrote:
DB1100 wrote:
Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:
DB1100 wrote:
trevjim wrote:
DB1100 wrote:Don't waste your money on that drivel,buy all 5 seasons of Breaking bad,much better that any daft game.
Or buy both!?

great series, Great game.
Ok, I concede.
Thats just silly , coz when you get fully into a good game, theres no time for tv, nevermind a boxset! Levelling up in cod takes priority :wave
Give breaking bad a try,it's the best thing that's ever been on telly.
It hasn't though, in this country :)
Power of the internet,torrents are your friend.
For we were soldiers once,and young
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: GTA5

Post by RedBagMan »

Mr Blonde wrote:
I'm thinking "moron".
I thinking "reality" ...
flaminmoses wrote:
bet your a barrel of laughs in your office :no no
Actually yes .. but then again I live in the real world ...
OnAFlyer wrote:
Normal people can separate real life from a video game. I love punching women in the face on GTAV, then stamping on them until they die and laughing when the paramedics walk off shaking their heads. :cuppa

But I've never once felt the urge to raise my hand to a woman in real life, let alone kill one. :wave
Unfortunately ... some can't ...
2pints wrote:
So anyone who plays GTA is an internet warrior and a saddo? How utterly ridiculous that statement is,it makes you sound like a narrow minded fool ...
And Washington navy yard.... well that does not even deserve a response.. :speak to the hand
Why narrow-minded ?? Maybe someone looking for other more peaceful outlets in life ...

... and why does Washington Navy Yard not deserve a response ?? Man with gun shoots people - not unlike so many of these games ... put any of those Call of Duty gameplayers into the reality of action ... they'd sh*t themselves ... never mind ... it's not real is it ??

Must admit tho' ... takes me back to the good old days when they used to blame music for killings ... "Helter Skelter" = Charles Manson ... various Black Sabbath stuff ... I guess it's just the new way forward ... enjoy if you want ... but there must be better ways of doing it ... and if people are that desperate to escape from THEIR reality ... who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: GTA5

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live. :Very Happy No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.

Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: GTA5

Post by RedBagMan »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live. :Very Happy No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.

Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...

Libertarian Socialist perchance ??
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

Re: GTA5

Post by 2pints »

RedBagMan wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live. :Very Happy No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.

Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...

Libertarian Socialist perchance ??
I think the term your looking for is opinionated old fart :crazy:
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72767
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: GTA5

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

:thumbup yes a strange one aren't I.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Shambles
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 736
Joined: 25 Jul 2013, 21:30
Gender: Female
Location: Tree house

Re: GTA5

Post by Shambles »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote::thumbup yes a strange one aren't I.
:silenced is not saying a word... :whistle
I have No Friends,
Or Enemies....
Only Teachers.
fatmike
Posts: 33
Joined: 27 May 2011, 14:52
Gender: Male

Re: GTA5

Post by fatmike »

If there truly are people out there who can't differentiate between a game and real life, then I feel sorry for all those players of Super Mario, running around the streets after mushrooms and smashing their heads against blocks. :sad:
RedBagMan
Posts: 1010
Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
Gender: Male
Location: Behind the lens

Re: GTA5

Post by RedBagMan »

2pints wrote:
RedBagMan wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live. :Very Happy No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.

Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...

Libertarian Socialist perchance ??
I think the term your looking for is opinionated old fart :crazy:
Which makes you an opinioned young fart ???
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
2pints
Posts: 286
Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
Gender: Male

Re: GTA5

Post by 2pints »

RedBagMan wrote:
2pints wrote:
RedBagMan wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live. :Very Happy No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.

Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...

Libertarian Socialist perchance ??
I think the term your looking for is opinionated old fart :crazy:
Which makes you an opinioned young fart ???
No i am a "saddo" who plays GTA 5 remember? :arrrghhh
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: GTA5

Post by music4essex »

Has anyone had problems with it ,

My son is going ballistic as it wont download and is having problems with his x.box :hmmmm

WW3 is going to break out soon :oops:

Essex mum :wave