It hasn't though, in this country :)DB1100 wrote:Give breaking bad a try,it's the best thing that's ever been on telly.Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Thats just silly , coz when you get fully into a good game, theres no time for tv, nevermind a boxset! Levelling up in cod takes priorityDB1100 wrote:Ok, I concede.trevjim wrote:Or buy both!?DB1100 wrote:Don't waste your money on that drivel,buy all 5 seasons of Breaking bad,much better that any daft game.
great series, Great game.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
GTA5
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Re: GTA5
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: GTA5
So anyone who plays GTA is an internet warrior and a saddo? How utterly ridiculous that statement is,it makes you sound like a narrow minded fool.And that stabbing has nothing to do with the game,people get stabbed every day especially in London,the press just decided this particular instance was worthy of reporting as it involved a gta game.If you cannot see this then you really are even more stupid than you seem,and that is saying something.RedBagMan wrote:Well there y'go ... all you saddos w*nking off over a game that involves violence - and more ... and then someone gets robbed/stabbed - oh shock oh horror ...
S'pose if you can't live with just being an internet warrior ... GTA5 is the way forward in life ...
Coming next from Rockstar Games ... "Washington Navy Yard 1" ...
And Washington navy yard.... well that does not even deserve a response..
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: GTA5
NetflixMr Blonde wrote:It hasn't though, in this country :)DB1100 wrote:Give breaking bad a try,it's the best thing that's ever been on telly.Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Thats just silly , coz when you get fully into a good game, theres no time for tv, nevermind a boxset! Levelling up in cod takes priorityDB1100 wrote:Ok, I concede.trevjim wrote:Or buy both!?DB1100 wrote:Don't waste your money on that drivel,buy all 5 seasons of Breaking bad,much better that any daft game.
great series, Great game.
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
Anonymouse
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 174
- Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
- Gender: Male
Re: GTA5
It was 1st class.Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Did you pay for 1st class,or take the super saver free delivery option? A guy I know, his mum ordered him black ops 2 from amazon last november, took the free delivery option, it came 5 days after releaseAnonymouse wrote:Gutted mine wasn't there today. Screw amazon, i'd had it pre ordered for months![]()
Delivering it to happy people today was making me moody. oh well, hope it's there tomorrow
It's not even here today. Gutted
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: GTA5
Power of the internet,torrents are your friend.Mr Blonde wrote:It hasn't though, in this country :)DB1100 wrote:Give breaking bad a try,it's the best thing that's ever been on telly.Jimmy Carr`s laugh wrote:Thats just silly , coz when you get fully into a good game, theres no time for tv, nevermind a boxset! Levelling up in cod takes priorityDB1100 wrote:Ok, I concede.trevjim wrote:Or buy both!?DB1100 wrote:Don't waste your money on that drivel,buy all 5 seasons of Breaking bad,much better that any daft game.
great series, Great game.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: GTA5
I thinking "reality" ...Mr Blonde wrote:
I'm thinking "moron".
Actually yes .. but then again I live in the real world ...flaminmoses wrote:
bet your a barrel of laughs in your office
Unfortunately ... some can't ...OnAFlyer wrote:
Normal people can separate real life from a video game. I love punching women in the face on GTAV, then stamping on them until they die and laughing when the paramedics walk off shaking their heads.![]()
But I've never once felt the urge to raise my hand to a woman in real life, let alone kill one.
Why narrow-minded ?? Maybe someone looking for other more peaceful outlets in life ...2pints wrote:
So anyone who plays GTA is an internet warrior and a saddo? How utterly ridiculous that statement is,it makes you sound like a narrow minded fool ...
And Washington navy yard.... well that does not even deserve a response..
... and why does Washington Navy Yard not deserve a response ?? Man with gun shoots people - not unlike so many of these games ... put any of those Call of Duty gameplayers into the reality of action ... they'd sh*t themselves ... never mind ... it's not real is it ??
Must admit tho' ... takes me back to the good old days when they used to blame music for killings ... "Helter Skelter" = Charles Manson ... various Black Sabbath stuff ... I guess it's just the new way forward ... enjoy if you want ... but there must be better ways of doing it ... and if people are that desperate to escape from THEIR reality ... who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: GTA5
For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live.RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...
Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: GTA5
TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live.RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.
Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
Libertarian Socialist perchance ??
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: GTA5
I think the term your looking for is opinionated old fartRedBagMan wrote:TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live.RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.
Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
Libertarian Socialist perchance ??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72767
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: GTA5
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
fatmike
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 27 May 2011, 14:52
- Gender: Male
Re: GTA5
If there truly are people out there who can't differentiate between a game and real life, then I feel sorry for all those players of Super Mario, running around the streets after mushrooms and smashing their heads against blocks. 
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: GTA5
Which makes you an opinioned young fart ???2pints wrote:I think the term your looking for is opinionated old fartRedBagMan wrote:TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live.RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.
Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
Libertarian Socialist perchance ??
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: GTA5
No i am a "saddo" who plays GTA 5 remember?RedBagMan wrote:Which makes you an opinioned young fart ???2pints wrote:I think the term your looking for is opinionated old fartRedBagMan wrote:TBH I can't argue with that view on life ... just now and again I have this "Get it off my aged chest" moment .. and stuff like this DOES hit a nerve (albeit an elderly one) ...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:For me the saddos and narrow minded fools are those who judge how others choose to live.RedBagMan wrote: who are the saddos/narrow minded fools ...No I am not judging anyone on here least of all you.
Live and let live I say and as long their, or indeed your, method of relaxing does not impact on my choices and freedoms then they can do what they want, but than I am a Libertarian in my outlook.
Libertarian Socialist perchance ??