I wrote in a 'Xmas Party' thread re the way things were going.. I think it counts to post it on here..
'Our DOM brought in two bottles of wine for the union rep. and his conniving sidekick last year 'Thanks for your help' quote unqoute..
3 years ago was the last time DOM reached into the pettycash tin for 'breakfast baps' for those who'd agreed to 'help-out' on the Xmas Sunday (I know, not that he needed too..) so the next year no breakfast and so the next year "Not a f***in' chance am I workin' Sunday".
This year we're 'offered' Xmas pressure - v. few commitals.. which made for some tense relationships in shared vans
Whilst RoMe burns most of us seem determined to last out (this isn't a storm that we can ride out..) do what we're paid for and keep a clean nose and, please God , leave this soddin' mess of a business on our own terms.. .'