ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
BingBong
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 755
Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
Gender: Female
Location: the north

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by BingBong »

andy3665 wrote:What offices is everyone from on here? Who dears to say.
The one with packets from 2 weeks ago still on the frames...
Toon Army!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

:shhhhh :shhhhh :shhhhh Don't tell anyone else its a secret - I am from Huddersfield :d'oh! :d'oh!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
P13
Posts: 1016
Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by P13 »

I am in the office where some staff come in early ,don't take breaks and don't bother using trolleys :Very Happy
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by Lincox »

Preston, he must still be out on strike. Good on ya man
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Lincox wrote:Preston, he must still be out on strike. Good on ya man
They went back today - still waiting to see what they got for it though.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
bandit650
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
Gender: Female

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by bandit650 »

I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by fng »

bandit650 wrote:I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
They are not new, they are our old ones that were crap and got moved :Very Happy
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
catch22
Posts: 196
Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by catch22 »

P13 wrote:I am in the office where some staff come in early ,don't take breaks and don't bother using trolleys :Very Happy
me too!
the flying postman
Posts: 35
Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 11:14
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by the flying postman »

My office is still by a train station! Rare!!! Also I have Dick for a dom, who likes to talk to us about h&s everyday! :speak to the hand.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by arnold cheshire »

the flying postman wrote:My office is still by a train station! Rare!!! Also I have Dick for a dom, who likes to talk to us about h&s everyday! :speak to the hand.
i suppose the old MLO were by train stations the main office in the area say AA code
gazzariah
Posts: 126
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 13:20
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by gazzariah »

nice one moya but yer roots are showin forensic science was all about dead people, : you identify the offices and the causes of death and despair.its a game of politics.
bandit650
Posts: 880
Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
Gender: Female

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by bandit650 »

fng wrote:
bandit650 wrote:I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
They are not new, they are our old ones that were crap and got moved :Very Happy
Well i wish you would take them back!! :wink:
BettySwollocks
Posts: 346
Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by BettySwollocks »

SF wrote:The one with the dickhead managers.
U could narrow it down a bit,
That could be anywhere (literally) :crazy:
curleytop
Posts: 4
Joined: 16 Aug 2012, 13:21
Gender: Female

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by curleytop »

Im from the office where the union are the managers and the managers can't manage!!!! :d'oh!
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM

Post by fng »

bandit650 wrote:
fng wrote:
bandit650 wrote:I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
They are not new, they are our old ones that were crap and got moved :Very Happy
Well i wish you would take them back!! :wink:
Changed the locks pal.... sorry.
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"