The one with packets from 2 weeks ago still on the frames...andy3665 wrote:What offices is everyone from on here? Who dears to say.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
Toon Army!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
I am in the office where some staff come in early ,don't take breaks and don't bother using trolleys 
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
Preston, he must still be out on strike. Good on ya man
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
They went back today - still waiting to see what they got for it though.Lincox wrote:Preston, he must still be out on strike. Good on ya man
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
They are not new, they are our old ones that were crap and got movedbandit650 wrote:I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
catch22
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
me too!P13 wrote:I am in the office where some staff come in early ,don't take breaks and don't bother using trolleys
-
the flying postman
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 14 Nov 2011, 11:14
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
My office is still by a train station! Rare!!! Also I have Dick for a dom, who likes to talk to us about h&s everyday!
.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
i suppose the old MLO were by train stations the main office in the area say AA codethe flying postman wrote:My office is still by a train station! Rare!!! Also I have Dick for a dom, who likes to talk to us about h&s everyday!.
-
gazzariah
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 13:20
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
nice one moya but yer roots are showin forensic science was all about dead people, : you identify the offices and the causes of death and despair.its a game of politics.
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
Well i wish you would take them back!!fng wrote:They are not new, they are our old ones that were crap and got movedbandit650 wrote:I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
U could narrow it down a bit,SF wrote:The one with the dickhead managers.
That could be anywhere (literally)
-
curleytop
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 16 Aug 2012, 13:21
- Gender: Female
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
Im from the office where the union are the managers and the managers can't manage!!!! 
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: WHICH OFFICES IS EVERYONE FROM
Changed the locks pal.... sorry.bandit650 wrote:Well i wish you would take them back!!fng wrote:They are not new, they are our old ones that were crap and got movedbandit650 wrote:I am in the office where they have just put new managers in to come and sort us out!!!!
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"