ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by Lounge Lizard »

TeeferTiger wrote:Image

I'll just use the same pic as last year... :chuckle
Mae hynny'n fy atgoffa o'ch llun priodas. :nana :Very Happy :nana
luddite
Posts: 451
Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by luddite »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Image

I'll just use the same pic as last year... :chuckle
Mae hynny'n fy atgoffa o'ch llun priodas. :nana :Very Happy :nana
Cytunaf yn llwyr! :chuckle :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

luddite wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:Image

I'll just use the same pic as last year... :chuckle
Mae hynny'n fy atgoffa o'ch llun priodas. :nana :Very Happy :nana
Cytunaf yn llwyr! :chuckle :chuckle
Yeah, I would as well!
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

I didn't wear a Santa outfit for the wedding? lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:I didn't wear a Santa outfit for the wedding? lol
What about for later on :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:I didn't wear a Santa outfit for the wedding? lol
What about for later on :nervous :chuckle
Why would I wear a Santa outfit in September?! lol It was a beer wench outfit... :nervous :oops:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Wessex
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1267
Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by Wessex »

Merry Xmas to all

Wessex :Very Happy
mg
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by mg »

DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
now why didn't i get that for christmas :chuckle
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

mg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
now why didn't i get that for christmas :chuckle
Try Dial-a-stud :Very Happy
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by DGP1 »

mg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
now why didn't i get that for christmas :chuckle
If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see you :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
mg
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by mg »

DGP1 wrote:
mg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
now why didn't i get that for christmas :chuckle
If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see you :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
if u looked anything like that i would give u my address straight away :chuckle so i guess i will just have to dream :chuckle :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by DGP1 »

mg wrote: if u looked anything like that i would give u my address straight away :chuckle so i guess i will just have to dream :chuckle :chuckle
Well, I look SOMETHING like that............meaning that I also have 2 arms and 2 legs :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
mg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
now why didn't i get that for christmas :chuckle
If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see you :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
Lets hope you give a money back guarantee DGP because I think there may be a few disappointed customers. :Very Happy
mg
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by mg »

dvbuk55 wrote:
mg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
now why didn't i get that for christmas :chuckle
Try Dial-a-stud :Very Happy
dial a stud :d'oh! don't : want to pay for it lol :chuckle
mg
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 29
Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
Gender: Male

Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Post by mg »

:Applause
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
mg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:Image

And one for the ladies :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
now why didn't i get that for christmas :chuckle
If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see you :nervous :chuckle :chuckle
Lets hope you give a money back guarantee DGP because I think there may be a few disappointed customers. :Very Happy
:Applause