Mae hynny'n fy atgoffa o'ch llun priodas.TeeferTiger wrote:
I'll just use the same pic as last year...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
-
luddite
- Posts: 451
- Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Cytunaf yn llwyr!Lounge Lizard wrote:Mae hynny'n fy atgoffa o'ch llun priodas.TeeferTiger wrote:
I'll just use the same pic as last year...![]()
![]()
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Yeah, I would as well!luddite wrote:Cytunaf yn llwyr!Lounge Lizard wrote:Mae hynny'n fy atgoffa o'ch llun priodas.TeeferTiger wrote:
I'll just use the same pic as last year...![]()
![]()
![]()
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
I didn't wear a Santa outfit for the wedding? lol
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
What about for later onTeeferTiger wrote:I didn't wear a Santa outfit for the wedding? lol
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Why would I wear a Santa outfit in September?! lol It was a beer wench outfit...DGP1 wrote:What about for later onTeeferTiger wrote:I didn't wear a Santa outfit for the wedding? lol![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Merry Xmas to all
Wessex
Wessex
-
mg
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
now why didn't i get that for christmasDGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Try Dial-a-studmg wrote:now why didn't i get that for christmasDGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see youmg wrote:now why didn't i get that for christmasDGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
mg
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
if u looked anything like that i would give u my address straight awayDGP1 wrote:If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see youmg wrote:now why didn't i get that for christmasDGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Well, I look SOMETHING like that............meaning that I also have 2 arms and 2 legsmg wrote: if u looked anything like that i would give u my address straight awayso i guess i will just have to dream
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Lets hope you give a money back guarantee DGP because I think there may be a few disappointed customers.DGP1 wrote:If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see youmg wrote:now why didn't i get that for christmasDGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
-
mg
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
dial a studdvbuk55 wrote:Try Dial-a-studmg wrote:now why didn't i get that for christmasDGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
-
mg
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 07:01
- Gender: Male
Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
dvbuk55 wrote:Lets hope you give a money back guarantee DGP because I think there may be a few disappointed customers.DGP1 wrote:If you'd like to send me your address then I'll be over to see youmg wrote:now why didn't i get that for christmasDGP1 wrote:
And one for the ladies![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

