http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UOwploVaGg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;fishtank wrote: I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts...![]()
Unless you like being kicked in the nuts....
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
fishtank wrote:I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts...chickenwittle wrote:130 quid better than a kick in the nuts![]()
Unless you like being kicked in the nuts....
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
Last time i got a good one in the nuts was at school and i could not walk straight for a week due to my bruised plumbs
Would not recommend it at all
Would not recommend it at all
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
Ours isn't, never has been.krussel wrote:IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Just under four squids before tax, not that I have any idea how I became eligible for any S/A... Perhaps from working my days off in the run up to Xmas?
I shall rush out and start an ISA!
I think all Xmas OT is paid at SA rate. Thats the only SA ive done all year
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
-
mrlovepantsuk
- Posts: 333
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 23:19
- Gender: Male
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
What I don't understand is how my SA Lump Sum increases significantly each year even though the hours of SA worked annually remains constant. 
-
hulcottflyer66
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 20:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
Mine is always roughly the same Lounge Lizzard not sure why yours fluctuates so much strange!
-
SF
- Posts: 183
- Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
- Gender: Male
- Location: Midlands.
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
£205.90.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?
Having checked my pay statements for the last few years it looks as if the S A Lump Sum ammounts to 8.5% of the Scheduled Attendance earned in the previous tax year, i.e. April to April, so it's 4.25% paid in May and 4.25% paid in August. 