ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wandle
Posts: 944
Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by wandle »

fishtank wrote: I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts... :confused
Unless you like being kicked in the nuts.... :nervous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UOwploVaGg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
chickenwittle wrote:130 quid better than a kick in the nuts
I've never understood that saying since even £0 is surely better than a kick in the nuts... :confused
Unless you like being kicked in the nuts.... :nervous
:nervous :angel
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by krussel »

Last time i got a good one in the nuts was at school and i could not walk straight for a week due to my bruised plumbs :left:

Would not recommend it at all :d'oh!
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by DGP1 »

Image
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
OnAFlyer
Posts: 1938
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by OnAFlyer »

krussel wrote:
IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Just under four squids before tax, not that I have any idea how I became eligible for any S/A... Perhaps from working my days off in the run up to Xmas?

I shall rush out and start an ISA! :left:

I think all Xmas OT is paid at SA rate. Thats the only SA ive done all year :dance
Ours isn't, never has been.
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by Bahia Feliz »

£256.04 :nana
mrlovepantsuk
Posts: 333
Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 23:19
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by mrlovepantsuk »

£184 :Very Happy :Very Happy
Unity Is Strength
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

What I don't understand is how my SA Lump Sum increases significantly each year even though the hours of SA worked annually remains constant. :shock:
hulcottflyer66
Posts: 10
Joined: 12 Sep 2010, 20:52
Gender: Male

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by hulcottflyer66 »

Mine is always roughly the same Lounge Lizzard not sure why yours fluctuates so much strange!
SF
Posts: 183
Joined: 12 Nov 2009, 23:30
Gender: Male
Location: Midlands.

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by SF »

£205.90.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Scheduled Attendance lump sum?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Having checked my pay statements for the last few years it looks as if the S A Lump Sum ammounts to 8.5% of the Scheduled Attendance earned in the previous tax year, i.e. April to April, so it's 4.25% paid in May and 4.25% paid in August. :Very Happy