ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What do you do on ur 30 min break

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: What do you do on ur 30 min break

Post by dvbuk55 »

How bloody boring, eating sarnies, sipping tea, smoking.................you need to ask DGP what he gets up to in his half hour.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: What do you do on ur 30 min break

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:How bloody boring, eating sarnies, sipping tea, smoking.................you need to ask DGP what he gets up to in his half hour.
I actually read in mine :angel


I'm just not telling you what I read :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dwmc
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 05:06
Gender: Male

Re: What do you do on ur 30 min break

Post by dwmc »

i finish on a break as do many others in our office . gaffa says can`t afford to pay overtime so on busy days we just cut off and leave the rest for him to do along with other managers from other local offices .