ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do you do on ur 30 min break
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you do on ur 30 min break
How bloody boring, eating sarnies, sipping tea, smoking.................you need to ask DGP what he gets up to in his half hour.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you do on ur 30 min break
I actually read in minedvbuk55 wrote:How bloody boring, eating sarnies, sipping tea, smoking.................you need to ask DGP what he gets up to in his half hour.
I'm just not telling you what I read
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dwmc
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 05:06
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you do on ur 30 min break
i finish on a break as do many others in our office . gaffa says can`t afford to pay overtime so on busy days we just cut off and leave the rest for him to do along with other managers from other local offices .