April seems to know a lot about the comings and goings of rent boysAprilaydee wrote:Rent boy/shafted by RM... no difference really. Rent boy was probably better pay but unsociable hours.taurus88 wrote:Didn't know you were a rent boy before joining RMfishtank wrote:taurus88 wrote:for I kneel worshipful before you.
Now that takes me back........... O! I likes the new badass Santa smilies.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Courier stories are made up - fact
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier stories are made up - fact
-
skull
- Posts: 450
- Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier stories are made up - fact
I Got The Courier posted today . I thought the front page headline would be "Revisions a Disaster " but there is absolutely nothing , I don't understand it . These must be journalists and editors who worked for other media companies and got the sack because they missed stories like the fall of the Berlin wall , John lennon getting shot and the Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky story etc , etc . I wonder if they know the second world war ended and JFK got shot .gazza82 wrote:The courier, is for fairy dust people, where everything is strawberry, flavoured choclate ice cream , all fluffy and nice. UTTER CRAP THE COURIER IS FOR TOILET USE.BET THEY DONT MENTION THE FAILUER OF THE REVISION, teething problems only ARRRRRRRRRR
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: Courier stories are made up - fact
Close enough?Pat Ostman wrote:Can we have a projectile vomit smilie?
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
tb35
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 19:00
- Gender: Male
Re: Courier stories are made up - fact
thought it would never happen but alas in this months courier a nice picture of someone from my office face beaming but not quite thumbs up appears never thought they would sink that low im afraid to sayjack straw wrote:Can anyone on here confirm or deny that the stories printed in the management rag 'Courier' are statements by real characters. In my office there isn't a single person would go along with any of the comments stated. They most definately wouldn't pose for pictures with thumbs up commending the management's ideas. It's gotta be a stitch up.