ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Courier stories are made up - fact

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Courier stories are made up - fact

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
taurus88 wrote:
fishtank wrote:
taurus88 wrote:for I kneel worshipful before you.

Now that takes me back.......... :whistle
Didn't know you were a rent boy before joining RM :wink:. O! I likes the new badass Santa smilies.
Rent boy/shafted by RM... no difference really. Rent boy was probably better pay but unsociable hours.
April seems to know a lot about the comings and goings of rent boys :hmmmm :angel
skull
Posts: 450
Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 19:31
Gender: Male

Re: Courier stories are made up - fact

Post by skull »

gazza82 wrote:The courier, is for fairy dust people, where everything is strawberry, flavoured choclate ice cream , all fluffy and nice. UTTER CRAP THE COURIER IS FOR TOILET USE.BET THEY DONT MENTION THE FAILUER OF THE REVISION, teething problems only ARRRRRRRRRR :arrrghhh
I Got The Courier posted today . I thought the front page headline would be "Revisions a Disaster " but there is absolutely nothing , I don't understand it . These must be journalists and editors who worked for other media companies and got the sack because they missed stories like the fall of the Berlin wall , John lennon getting shot and the Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky story etc , etc . I wonder if they know the second world war ended and JFK got shot .
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: Courier stories are made up - fact

Post by arty_morty »

Pat Ostman wrote:Can we have a projectile vomit smilie?
Close enough?
Image
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
tb35
Posts: 40
Joined: 09 Jun 2010, 19:00
Gender: Male

Re: Courier stories are made up - fact

Post by tb35 »

jack straw wrote:Can anyone on here confirm or deny that the stories printed in the management rag 'Courier' are statements by real characters. In my office there isn't a single person would go along with any of the comments stated. They most definately wouldn't pose for pictures with thumbs up commending the management's ideas. It's gotta be a stitch up.
thought it would never happen but alas in this months courier a nice picture of someone from my office face beaming but not quite thumbs up appears never thought they would sink that low im afraid to say