I'm surprised he didn't go full ''John Terry'' and put on a Postie uniform.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Busterbear wrote:I take it that’s the DOM who’s holding it . Look at me I’m a brave postal worker
Him. No he is much higher than a DOM
David Gold, Royal Mail’s Director of Public Affairs & Policy with Prince Charles and Camilla’s letter to Royal Mail (Clarence House)
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
A big thankyou from the real boss.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
-
Busterbear
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 13:22
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Why don’t I feel proud ?wacko74 wrote:I'm surprised he didn't go full ''John Terry'' and put on a Postie uniform.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Busterbear wrote:I take it that’s the DOM who’s holding it . Look at me I’m a brave postal worker
Him. No he is much higher than a DOM
David Gold, Royal Mail’s Director of Public Affairs & Policy with Prince Charles and Camilla’s letter to Royal Mail (Clarence House)
-
DICKIEG
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Who actually got the letter? 2 names are being mentioned Neil Martin or Daniel Edwards because the picture I've seen of the postman collecting the letter looks nothing like the bloke holding it in this picture
-
DICKIEG
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Just to had, I agree prince Charles postman should get to keep the letter. If it goes to the postal museum it will just be another assett for Rico back to flog with the rest of Royal mails assets ( if he doesn't keep it himself)
-
Munchboii
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 261
- Joined: 15 Oct 2019, 21:25
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
That f***ing bellend from RM upper high council holding the letter. I bet hes never even delivered a letter in his life. Why cant they just f**k off and let the glory go to the hard working actual postman! What's the need for the RM upper management to come running in and look all swagger in front of a royal mail van.
I know, it's probably so that that manager can talk about it in an interview for his next canary wharf job in 6 months time when royal mail realise these jobsworths are a waste of space
I know, it's probably so that that manager can talk about it in an interview for his next canary wharf job in 6 months time when royal mail realise these jobsworths are a waste of space
-
hero22
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Absolutely spot onMunchboii wrote:That f***ing bellend from RM upper high council holding the letter. I bet hes never even delivered a letter in his life. Why cant they just f**k off and let the glory go to the hard working actual postman! What's the need for the RM upper management to come running in and look all swagger in front of a royal mail van.
I know, it's probably so that that manager can talk about it in an interview for his next canary wharf job in 6 months time when royal mail realise these jobsworths are a waste of space
They really do have no shame. Utter pathetic excuses for humans
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
I think the postman should write a thankyou note, and hint at how Royal Mail are knocking letter delivery on a saturday on the head. I would be amazed if Charles knows.
-
danny2006
- Posts: 37
- Joined: 03 Sep 2013, 16:18
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Why is Gold in a picture with it? The letter is for all the hard working posties, not someone who has probably been working in the safety of his home the past 6 or 7 weeks. Prob so he can tell his grandkids, look, Charles sent me a letter for being a hero, laughable.
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
I wish there was a 'Like' button on this site.danny2006 wrote:Why is Gold in a picture with it? The letter is for all the hard working posties, not someone who has probably been working in the safety of his home the past 6 or 7 weeks. Prob so he can tell his grandkids, look, Charles sent me a letter for being a hero, laughable.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
I bet Prince Charle's Postie doesn't spend as much time telling him what's happening in the Real World of Royal Mail as most of us do?
Most of the people on my Duty are pretty disgusted by the way RM have treated us with regards to pushing parcel deliveries and their blatantly phoney attempts to: "Help our staff have an easier Saturday" BS! 
The irony of David Gold standing there crowing over Prince's Charles letter (whilst standing next to a Delivery Van when I bet he's never even sat in one) is obviosly lost on him.
The irony of David Gold standing there crowing over Prince's Charles letter (whilst standing next to a Delivery Van when I bet he's never even sat in one) is obviosly lost on him.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Neil Martin got the letter at Chuck's holiday gaff in Scotland. They doorstepped it for himDICKIEG wrote:Who actually got the letter? 2 names are being mentioned Neil Martin or Daniel Edwards because the picture I've seen of the postman collecting the letter looks nothing like the bloke holding it in this picture
-
Dannybuca
- Posts: 49
- Joined: 02 Jul 2018, 06:18
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
What happened to Liz? 
-
woody38
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Who is LizDannybuca wrote:What happened to Liz?
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Don't forget the compulsory bottle of piss rolling around under the seatHTPostman wrote:I’m zooming in trying to see the huge dent on the side of the van, black tape holding the wing mirror on and wrappers and banana skins all over the cab!Busterbear wrote:Oh ! Is that his company van ? Never seen one so cleanTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Busterbear wrote:I take it that’s the DOM who’s holding it . Look at me I’m a brave postal worker
Him. No he is much higher than a DOM
David Gold, Royal Mail’s Director of Public Affairs & Policy with Prince Charles and Camilla’s letter to Royal Mail (Clarence House)
-
celtic1967
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 138
- Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 17:25
- Gender: Male
A big thankyou from the real boss.
Liz Windsorwoody38 wrote:Who is LizDannybuca wrote:What happened to Liz?
