ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by wacko74 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Busterbear wrote:I take it that’s the DOM who’s holding it . Look at me I’m a brave postal worker
Image
Him. No he is much higher than a DOM

David Gold, Royal Mail’s Director of Public Affairs & Policy with Prince Charles and Camilla’s letter to Royal Mail (Clarence House)
I'm surprised he didn't go full ''John Terry'' and put on a Postie uniform.
Busterbear
Posts: 76
Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 13:22
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by Busterbear »

wacko74 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Busterbear wrote:I take it that’s the DOM who’s holding it . Look at me I’m a brave postal worker
Image
Him. No he is much higher than a DOM

David Gold, Royal Mail’s Director of Public Affairs & Policy with Prince Charles and Camilla’s letter to Royal Mail (Clarence House)
I'm surprised he didn't go full ''John Terry'' and put on a Postie uniform.
Why don’t I feel proud ?
DICKIEG
Posts: 158
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by DICKIEG »

Who actually got the letter? 2 names are being mentioned Neil Martin or Daniel Edwards because the picture I've seen of the postman collecting the letter looks nothing like the bloke holding it in this picture
DICKIEG
Posts: 158
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by DICKIEG »

Just to had, I agree prince Charles postman should get to keep the letter. If it goes to the postal museum it will just be another assett for Rico back to flog with the rest of Royal mails assets ( if he doesn't keep it himself)
Munchboii
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 261
Joined: 15 Oct 2019, 21:25
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by Munchboii »

That f***ing bellend from RM upper high council holding the letter. I bet hes never even delivered a letter in his life. Why cant they just f**k off and let the glory go to the hard working actual postman! What's the need for the RM upper management to come running in and look all swagger in front of a royal mail van.

I know, it's probably so that that manager can talk about it in an interview for his next canary wharf job in 6 months time when royal mail realise these jobsworths are a waste of space
hero22
Posts: 595
Joined: 21 Mar 2016, 19:48
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by hero22 »

Munchboii wrote:That f***ing bellend from RM upper high council holding the letter. I bet hes never even delivered a letter in his life. Why cant they just f**k off and let the glory go to the hard working actual postman! What's the need for the RM upper management to come running in and look all swagger in front of a royal mail van.

I know, it's probably so that that manager can talk about it in an interview for his next canary wharf job in 6 months time when royal mail realise these jobsworths are a waste of space
Absolutely spot on :Applause
They really do have no shame. Utter pathetic excuses for humans
wookie
Posts: 319
Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by wookie »

I think the postman should write a thankyou note, and hint at how Royal Mail are knocking letter delivery on a saturday on the head. I would be amazed if Charles knows.
danny2006
Posts: 37
Joined: 03 Sep 2013, 16:18
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by danny2006 »

Why is Gold in a picture with it? The letter is for all the hard working posties, not someone who has probably been working in the safety of his home the past 6 or 7 weeks. Prob so he can tell his grandkids, look, Charles sent me a letter for being a hero, laughable.
wookie
Posts: 319
Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by wookie »

danny2006 wrote:Why is Gold in a picture with it? The letter is for all the hard working posties, not someone who has probably been working in the safety of his home the past 6 or 7 weeks. Prob so he can tell his grandkids, look, Charles sent me a letter for being a hero, laughable.
I wish there was a 'Like' button on this site.
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by Dorset Plodder »

I bet Prince Charle's Postie doesn't spend as much time telling him what's happening in the Real World of Royal Mail as most of us do? :hmmmm Most of the people on my Duty are pretty disgusted by the way RM have treated us with regards to pushing parcel deliveries and their blatantly phoney attempts to: "Help our staff have an easier Saturday" BS! ;liar

The irony of David Gold standing there crowing over Prince's Charles letter (whilst standing next to a Delivery Van when I bet he's never even sat in one) is obviosly lost on him. :cuppa
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
kookoo32
Posts: 187
Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
Gender: Male
Location: scotland

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by kookoo32 »

DICKIEG wrote:Who actually got the letter? 2 names are being mentioned Neil Martin or Daniel Edwards because the picture I've seen of the postman collecting the letter looks nothing like the bloke holding it in this picture
Neil Martin got the letter at Chuck's holiday gaff in Scotland. They doorstepped it for him :chuckle
Dannybuca
Posts: 49
Joined: 02 Jul 2018, 06:18
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by Dannybuca »

What happened to Liz? :shock:
woody38
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 273
Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by woody38 »

Dannybuca wrote:What happened to Liz? :shock:
Who is Liz
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by CPTNemoUK »

HTPostman wrote:
Busterbear wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Busterbear wrote:I take it that’s the DOM who’s holding it . Look at me I’m a brave postal worker
Image
Him. No he is much higher than a DOM

David Gold, Royal Mail’s Director of Public Affairs & Policy with Prince Charles and Camilla’s letter to Royal Mail (Clarence House)
Oh ! Is that his company van ? Never seen one so clean
I’m zooming in trying to see the huge dent on the side of the van, black tape holding the wing mirror on and wrappers and banana skins all over the cab!
Don't forget the compulsory bottle of piss rolling around under the seat :left:
celtic1967
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 138
Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 17:25
Gender: Male

A big thankyou from the real boss.

Post by celtic1967 »

woody38 wrote:
Dannybuca wrote:What happened to Liz? :shock:
Who is Liz
Liz Windsor