ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
why are we doing this?????
-
30+YEARMAN
- Posts: 253
- Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
why are we doing this?????
Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. 
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
why are we doing this?????
But if you don't have job's duties in each and every office how will we Royal Mail prevent it happening most if not all of us don't have time wonder why that is?30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12196
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
why are we doing this?????
Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it.
-
Tinoblade
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
- Gender: Male
why are we doing this?????
I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing thisSpacePhoenix wrote:Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
why are we doing this?????
Never seen one yet should be the reply should you say in an interview other than that do as you please for god sake peoples job's were cut and for what did you personally gain from it?Tinoblade wrote:I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing thisSpacePhoenix wrote:Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it.
-
Tinoblade
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
- Gender: Male
why are we doing this?????
That’s why I fear Royal Mail, I don’t think quick enough on my feet if I was ever asked anything tricky!k979aaa wrote:Never seen one yet should be the reply should you say in an interview other than that do as you please for god sake peoples job's were cut and for what did you personally gain from it?Tinoblade wrote:I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing thisSpacePhoenix wrote:Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
why are we doing this?????
Never fear rm i find posties with most experience dont care so you will learn ..Tinoblade wrote:That’s why I fear Royal Mail, I don’t think quick enough on my feet if I was ever asked anything tricky!k979aaa wrote:Never seen one yet should be the reply should you say in an interview other than that do as you please for god sake peoples job's were cut and for what did you personally gain from it?Tinoblade wrote:I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing thisSpacePhoenix wrote:Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it.