ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

why are we doing this?????

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
30+YEARMAN
Posts: 253
Joined: 25 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

why are we doing this?????

Post by 30+YEARMAN »

Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. :hmmmm
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

why are we doing this?????

Post by k979aaa »

30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. :hmmmm
But if you don't have job's duties in each and every office how will we Royal Mail prevent it happening most if not all of us don't have time wonder why that is?
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12196
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

why are we doing this?????

Post by SpacePhoenix »

30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. :hmmmm
Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed
Tinoblade
Posts: 252
Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
Gender: Male

why are we doing this?????

Post by Tinoblade »

SpacePhoenix wrote:
30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. :hmmmm
Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed
I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing this
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

why are we doing this?????

Post by k979aaa »

Tinoblade wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:
30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. :hmmmm
Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed
I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing this
Never seen one yet should be the reply should you say in an interview other than that do as you please for god sake peoples job's were cut and for what did you personally gain from it?
Tinoblade
Posts: 252
Joined: 13 Jan 2018, 19:51
Gender: Male

why are we doing this?????

Post by Tinoblade »

k979aaa wrote:
Tinoblade wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:
30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. :hmmmm
Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed
I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing this
Never seen one yet should be the reply should you say in an interview other than that do as you please for god sake peoples job's were cut and for what did you personally gain from it?
That’s why I fear Royal Mail, I don’t think quick enough on my feet if I was ever asked anything tricky!
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

why are we doing this?????

Post by aiden01 »

Tinoblade wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
Tinoblade wrote:
SpacePhoenix wrote:
30+YEARMAN wrote:Perhaps DHL are delivering some of our stuff for free,somehow I doubt it. :hmmmm
Whoever is sorting the packets to the walks should be keeping an eye out for any and any that they do find need to go to in the DO wherever anything is placed that needs to go to Revenue Protection at the MC. People on walks also need to keep an eye out for any that the person(s) doing the packet sorting have missed
I’ve just gone on to sorting in the least couple of months and I had no idea I was meant to be doing this
Never seen one yet should be the reply should you say in an interview other than that do as you please for god sake peoples job's were cut and for what did you personally gain from it?
That’s why I fear Royal Mail, I don’t think quick enough on my feet if I was ever asked anything tricky!
Never fear rm i find posties with most experience dont care so you will learn ..