If every duty was absobring the 1 in 6 then every duty would have changedMarshamp11 wrote:I was led to believe that 33% of the office had to change to trigger a resign.Acca Dacca wrote:No mights about it - it'd have toDGH wrote:Presumably he'll be able to pick any non-driving vacant duty. Or become a reserve. It's what happened to duty holders whose jobs were lapsed almost permanently. I suppose the duty changes might be significant enough to trigger a resign, but I can't imagine RM wanting that upheaval.Acca Dacca wrote:
What happens to his partner if he is a non driver?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay offs
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Pay offs
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
Marshamp11
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Pay offs
It goes without saying that if the workforce takes a cut you dont need as many managers to manage whats left.Yamr1 wrote:Pay off line managers waste of money.
See the shares shoot up in price.
Would save the company millions if they got rid off then or make them part time.
-
Marshamp11
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Pay offs
Only by 16%. Thats 1/6th. Doesnt matter that its spread across all duties its the office total.Acca Dacca wrote:If every duty was absobring the 1 in 6 then every duty would have changedMarshamp11 wrote:I was led to believe that 33% of the office had to change to trigger a resign.Acca Dacca wrote:No mights about it - it'd have toDGH wrote:Presumably he'll be able to pick any non-driving vacant duty. Or become a reserve. It's what happened to duty holders whose jobs were lapsed almost permanently. I suppose the duty changes might be significant enough to trigger a resign, but I can't imagine RM wanting that upheaval.Acca Dacca wrote:
What happens to his partner if he is a non driver?
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Pay offs
But every duty would then be altered as they would be taking on the extra bit and therefore be changedMarshamp11 wrote:Only by 16%. Thats 1/6th. Doesnt matter that its spread across all duties its the office total.Acca Dacca wrote:If every duty was absobring the 1 in 6 then every duty would have changedMarshamp11 wrote:I was led to believe that 33% of the office had to change to trigger a resign.Acca Dacca wrote:No mights about it - it'd have toDGH wrote:Presumably he'll be able to pick any non-driving vacant duty. Or become a reserve. It's what happened to duty holders whose jobs were lapsed almost permanently. I suppose the duty changes might be significant enough to trigger a resign, but I can't imagine RM wanting that upheaval.Acca Dacca wrote:
What happens to his partner if he is a non driver?
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
Marshamp11
- Posts: 437
- Joined: 06 Aug 2018, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Pay offs
RM could argue that the 'extra bit' is just replacing the oversize parcels that have been taken away.Acca Dacca wrote:But every duty would then be altered as they would be taking on the extra bit and therefore be changedMarshamp11 wrote:Only by 16%. Thats 1/6th. Doesnt matter that its spread across all duties its the office total.Acca Dacca wrote:If every duty was absobring the 1 in 6 then every duty would have changedMarshamp11 wrote:I was led to believe that 33% of the office had to change to trigger a resign.Acca Dacca wrote:No mights about it - it'd have toDGH wrote:Presumably he'll be able to pick any non-driving vacant duty. Or become a reserve. It's what happened to duty holders whose jobs were lapsed almost permanently. I suppose the duty changes might be significant enough to trigger a resign, but I can't imagine RM wanting that upheaval.Acca Dacca wrote:
What happens to his partner if he is a non driver?
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Pay offs
its still a changeMarshamp11 wrote:RM could argue that the 'extra bit' is just replacing the oversize parcels that have been taken away.Acca Dacca wrote:But every duty would then be altered as they would be taking on the extra bit and therefore be changedMarshamp11 wrote:Only by 16%. Thats 1/6th. Doesnt matter that its spread across all duties its the office total.Acca Dacca wrote:If every duty was absobring the 1 in 6 then every duty would have changedMarshamp11 wrote:I was led to believe that 33% of the office had to change to trigger a resign.Acca Dacca wrote:No mights about it - it'd have toDGH wrote:Presumably he'll be able to pick any non-driving vacant duty. Or become a reserve. It's what happened to duty holders whose jobs were lapsed almost permanently. I suppose the duty changes might be significant enough to trigger a resign, but I can't imagine RM wanting that upheaval.Acca Dacca wrote:
What happens to his partner if he is a non driver?
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next