Good luck with that. Hardly any win. Especially when you've not gone through the grievance procedure.Destiny wrote:Constructive dismissal a possibility? Whack them with an ET claim
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
So, I walked out today
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
So, I walked out today
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
world class male
- Posts: 906
- Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
- Gender: Male
So, I walked out today
would be good to know how long the OP has worked for this company to advise on any further action, short term no chance, long term maybe worth a trip to a doc and union solicitor
-
SarahPostie56
So, I walked out today
Anonymouse wrote:![]()
Somewhat stupid but I had enough and walked out after an arguement with the boss today.
It was always the plan to quit (I do have another job lined up but I've got a few months to wait until then) just not in this fashion.
Feel a huge mixture of emotions today but overall relieved.
Sorry to hear this
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
So, I walked out today
Sarah - don't ask for or give out your depot/work locations on these boards. There will be people monitoring these boardsSarahPostie56 wrote:Anonymouse wrote:![]()
Somewhat stupid but I had enough and walked out after an arguement with the boss today.
It was always the plan to quit (I do have another job lined up but I've got a few months to wait until then) just not in this fashion.
Feel a huge mixture of emotions today but overall relieved.
Sorry to hear thiswhat depot did you work at?
and you may have a 'rant' in a few months time which, if you've identified your work location in previous posts, could identify yourself and drop
yourself in the proverbial.....