ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

So, I walked out today

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
General Mannerheim
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2299
Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
Gender: Male
Location: Stalag 17

So, I walked out today

Post by General Mannerheim »

Destiny wrote:Constructive dismissal a possibility? Whack them with an ET claim :dance
Good luck with that. Hardly any win. Especially when you've not gone through the grievance procedure.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
world class male
Posts: 906
Joined: 03 Jul 2013, 15:29
Gender: Male

So, I walked out today

Post by world class male »

would be good to know how long the OP has worked for this company to advise on any further action, short term no chance, long term maybe worth a trip to a doc and union solicitor
SarahPostie56

So, I walked out today

Post by SarahPostie56 »

Anonymouse wrote::neutral:

Somewhat stupid but I had enough and walked out after an arguement with the boss today.
It was always the plan to quit (I do have another job lined up but I've got a few months to wait until then) just not in this fashion.

Feel a huge mixture of emotions today but overall relieved.

Sorry to hear this :cry what depot did you work at?
yellowbelly
Posts: 3731
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

So, I walked out today

Post by yellowbelly »

SarahPostie56 wrote:
Anonymouse wrote::neutral:

Somewhat stupid but I had enough and walked out after an arguement with the boss today.
It was always the plan to quit (I do have another job lined up but I've got a few months to wait until then) just not in this fashion.

Feel a huge mixture of emotions today but overall relieved.

Sorry to hear this :cry what depot did you work at?
Sarah - don't ask for or give out your depot/work locations on these boards. There will be people monitoring these boards
and you may have a 'rant' in a few months time which, if you've identified your work location in previous posts, could identify yourself and drop
yourself in the proverbial.....