ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
Would grass him/her up. The workload is bad enough without your colleagues stitching you up with extra.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
Just say this has been left from yesterdaykookoo32 wrote:Would grass him/her up. The workload is bad enough without your colleagues stitching you up with extra.
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
Yes that's what I'd do. Then I'd do it again the following week if it the same happened again. If I thought one colleague was taking advantage of another in doing this then I would also say something. I'm fortunate that my manager is an approachable and decent guy (one of us until he went to the dark side) so maybe that's why I would be more inclined to say something.arnold cheshire wrote:Just say this has been left from yesterdaykookoo32 wrote:Would grass him/her up. The workload is bad enough without your colleagues stitching you up with extra.
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
Easy you tell the guy if he brings back work endorse it all with the stickers provided or it goes to the manager.
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
Tough one this, I don't think I'd ever actually go to management about anybody but this guy is clearly a cock. The type that makes the job worse for everybody by just being the I don't give a f**k type.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
If he is a repeat offender (despite quiet words in his ear) and as it appears in this case, he is f***ing over a colleague with no reasonable excuse then yes I'd raise the issue with management. I probably wouldn't accuse him direct, I'd leave that to the manager.
People who do over colleagues for their own gain are no better than the members of the Sausage Chips And Beans club.
People who do over colleagues for their own gain are no better than the members of the Sausage Chips And Beans club.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Would you report a colleague for wilful delay?
Bloke at our place brings awkward drops back all the time. Not awkward in the sense that they’re unsafe, just awkward in the sense they take a little longer.
Been reported to different Linos multiple times. Nothing gets done cos he does overtime for them.
Been reported to different Linos multiple times. Nothing gets done cos he does overtime for them.