You don't hold any power - you are all replaceable.enskied wrote:I don't think so, the cost of living has risen a lot, a lot more people will hold out for the sales in January ( last two weeks in December really ) and it will be as busy as Christmas week easy.tonytucker wrote:Yawn yawn bored of it all now all momentum is gone,are office given up,shambles,strike in January's wank wank .game over
I refuse to let the Bastards grind me down. We in delivery hold the power if we did but realise it.
RM could hire 3 part timers for every full time postman.
Striking will speed up your demise.
it seems to me most of you on this board need Royal Mail more than they need you.
Harsh but true.
Admin you might call this winding up people - I call it giving a different opinion (albeit that most won't like).
What bit of this isn't true?
If a postperson leaves RM make the decision to replace or not.
It is far harder for a postperson on 22K + Pension + Overtime (if applicable) to leave and find another job with that package
TRUE or FALSE