ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas Eve Sunday 24th Dec 2017 Pay rate

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Christmas Eve Sunday 24th Dec 2017 Pay rate

Post by k979aaa »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
BAILEY21 wrote:Does anyone know conclusively that there is not a delivery on Xmas eve?

Its a Sunday ......................
We used to have to work Sunday at Christmas when I started no if or buts you had to do it but It was double pay then not just £1.70 extra than now!
woking
Posts: 64
Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 15:23
Gender: Male
Location: wokingham

Christmas Eve Sunday 24th Dec 2017 Pay rate

Post by woking »

Tonic wrote:Anyone know what the pay rate will be for Christmas Eve this year, it's a Sunday, I have been asked to open the locker for a few hours, but I want to know what the pay rate is first! My DOM isn't able to answer me
I've been working the callers office on Sunday for 9 months & it's a full days work.no mention of a different pay rate for Xmas eve but I've always been paid time and a half for Sunday