We used to have to work Sunday at Christmas when I started no if or buts you had to do it but It was double pay then not just £1.70 extra than now!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:BAILEY21 wrote:Does anyone know conclusively that there is not a delivery on Xmas eve?
Its a Sunday ......................
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas Eve Sunday 24th Dec 2017 Pay rate
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Christmas Eve Sunday 24th Dec 2017 Pay rate
-
woking
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 13 Oct 2015, 15:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: wokingham
Christmas Eve Sunday 24th Dec 2017 Pay rate
I've been working the callers office on Sunday for 9 months & it's a full days work.no mention of a different pay rate for Xmas eve but I've always been paid time and a half for SundayTonic wrote:Anyone know what the pay rate will be for Christmas Eve this year, it's a Sunday, I have been asked to open the locker for a few hours, but I want to know what the pay rate is first! My DOM isn't able to answer me