Is that it?tommyrep wrote: You are, like all managers ASSUMING a bit too much.
- your opinion is irrelevant.
I am like a manager and my opinion is irrelevant?
That is a really well thought out argument isn't it?
We could debate why my opinion is irrelevant and yours isn't but let's not even go there.
First off I am not assuming anything. I see on a daily basis the people who do not want to do an honest days work. The ones who push empty yorks about for half an hour every morning. The ones who park up at B&Q for an hour to avoid doing any more work.
The ones who need 3 hours to prep a duty anyone else would do in under an hour.
The ones who hide their D2D under a colleague's frame or block the fire escape.
I could go on and on.
It is a simple fact that there are a lot of people in RM who have made a career out of doing as little as possible.
There are a lot of useless selfish w*****s in the business. And the only people who really get upset at that term are usually useless selfish w*****s themselves.
I have no time for people who are blatantly dishonest. It isn't a trade union trait I recognise.
Who exactly does the CWU represent nowadays? Honest and hardworking people or the feckless and workshy?
You Tommy"rep" have clearly nailed your colours to the mast.