bandit1157 wrote:fancy using a trolley on a trolley walk.
Hahaha if I Knew how to, I would use the thumbs up EMOJI !!
Following the company procedures ;) the manager must be confused ! LoL top man !
bandit1157 wrote:fancy using a trolley on a trolley walk.
When you are in a "Post a reply" box (with cursor flashing where you want the emoji Use the mouse to click on the one you want.South_London_Postie wrote:bandit1157 wrote:fancy using a trolley on a trolley walk.
Hahaha if I Knew how to, I would use the thumbs up EMOJI !!
To be fair ours did put on a good spread, must have cost a couple of hundred!ScousePostie wrote:I was off on Christmas Eve when our DOM usually gives a thank you speech and wishes us a Happy Christmas. I'm assuming this happened this year because the staff were laughing after Christmas about the one tub of chocolates for the entire office.