ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

DOMs Xmas speech!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
South_London_Postie
Posts: 306
Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
Gender: Male

DOMs Xmas speech!

Post by South_London_Postie »

bandit1157 wrote:fancy using a trolley on a trolley walk.:Very Happy


Hahaha if I Knew how to, I would use the thumbs up EMOJI !!

Following the company procedures ;) the manager must be confused ! LoL top man !
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

DOMs Xmas speech!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

South_London_Postie wrote:
bandit1157 wrote:fancy using a trolley on a trolley walk.:Very Happy


Hahaha if I Knew how to, I would use the thumbs up EMOJI !!
When you are in a "Post a reply" box (with cursor flashing where you want the emoji Use the mouse to click on the one you want.

:thumbup

The emoji does not appear till you post your comment but text will appear similar to the text inside these brackets (:thumbup)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
RobertDarrin
Posts: 5
Joined: 25 Nov 2016, 20:11
Gender: Male

DOMs Xmas speech!

Post by RobertDarrin »

Our xmas speech ivolved,things getting worse,how the managers
were going to be bullied from the hierachy,walks getting bigger

Performance monitoring on walks,how we can all be tracked on pda's
This was then said again by our office rep,
Happy new year
ScousePostie
Posts: 273
Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
Gender: Male

DOMs Xmas speech!

Post by ScousePostie »

I was off on Christmas Eve when our DOM usually gives a thank you speech and wishes us a Happy Christmas. I'm assuming this happened this year because the staff were laughing after Christmas about the one tub of chocolates for the entire office.
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

DOMs Xmas speech!

Post by Judgee »

ScousePostie wrote:I was off on Christmas Eve when our DOM usually gives a thank you speech and wishes us a Happy Christmas. I'm assuming this happened this year because the staff were laughing after Christmas about the one tub of chocolates for the entire office.
To be fair ours did put on a good spread, must have cost a couple of hundred! :nana
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

DOMs Xmas speech!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Ours did as well, must have cost ....... about £15
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.