Thats hardly your fault. No dodge required, they are out. It happens to me all the time, sometimes I go back later.bustedflush wrote:wannabeek wrote: There is a manager's dodge somewhere as I remember doing a Doctor's Surgery once, arrived at about 8 minutes to 1 and the sods had shut for lunch early!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Late special
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Late special
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Late special
Sorry, should've elaborated didn't actually fill a 739 in as a sign was on the door for us saying don't take it back, apologizing for being shut and when the door would be open again. In our office we were told NOT to redeliver Specials after 13:00 but to bring them back - I can't recall the reason for this but that's how it was. So I got dispensation to not scan it as undelivered but to do it at the time they reopened. Yes looking back it seems bizarre, that's why I assumed the managers must have some sort of circumstances or facilities where they can override it. If I'd had my way, 739 at 12:52 and not mess about.dfubster wrote:Surely there would be no problem here anyway (at 8 minutes to 1)? Not delivered - No answer - 739d. Easy life.NewPostieUK wrote:Thats hardly your fault. No dodge required, they are out. It happens to me all the time, sometimes I go back later.bustedflush wrote:wannabeek wrote: There is a manager's dodge somewhere as I remember doing a Doctor's Surgery once, arrived at about 8 minutes to 1 and the sods had shut for lunch early!