I was too embarrassed too turn round and apologize i just kept walking out the door.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I got poo on my bag today.
-
brentford
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 15:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: new road stand brentford
I got poo on my bag today.
I trod in a big pile and didn't realize while out on the round I went into a posh reception area to get a few registers signed they had a lovely cream carpet they're was two young attractive girls in reception and as I was waiting for her too sign them i could smell dog shxt when i turned round to go out there was a trail of shxt in front of me .
I was too embarrassed too turn round and apologize i just kept walking out the door.
I was too embarrassed too turn round and apologize i just kept walking out the door.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
brentford wrote:I trod in a big pile and didn't realize while out on the round I went into a posh reception area to get a few registers signed they had a lovely cream carpet they're was two young attractive girls in reception and as I was waiting for her too sign them i could smell dog shxt when i turned round to go out there was a trail of shxt in front of me .
I was too embarrassed too turn round and apologize i just kept walking out the door.
That's the trouble if you have a round in the scummer areas. Better class of person and pet round here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Leave it laying around the orifice, sorry, office. And one of the managers favourites will use it for overtime.
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
I was pushing a trolley along, turned a corner and stepped on a poo. At the point of feeling something soft underfoot, I screeched the trolley to a stop. The satchel on top of the trolley promptly dropped to the floor. I stepped right to pick it up, realised I was going to step in yet more poo dragged across the pavement from the poor sod who had stepped in the poo before me, and ended up planting my foot on the satchel leaving a poo print.brentford wrote:Just out of interest how did you manage that
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
I got poo on my bag today.
Well that's a bum deal at least you must have good tread on your shoe or the management will be wondering if someone had slippers on doing the round!woopesh wrote:I was pushing a trolley along, turned a corner and stepped on a poo. At the point of feeling something soft underfoot, I screeched the trolley to a stop. The satchel on top of the trolley promptly dropped to the floor. I stepped right to pick it up, realised I was going to step in yet more poo dragged across the pavement from the poor sod who had stepped in the poo before me, and ended up planting my foot on the satchel leaving a poo print.brentford wrote:Just out of interest how did you manage that
-
da'bunny
- Posts: 239
- Joined: 08 May 2007, 20:47
I got poo on my bag today.
woopesh wrote:I was pushing a trolley along, turned a corner and stepped on a poo. At the point of feeling something soft underfoot, I screeched the trolley to a stop. The satchel on top of the trolley promptly dropped to the floor. I stepped right to pick it up, realised I was going to step in yet more poo dragged across the pavement from the poor sod who had stepped in the poo before me, and ended up planting my foot on the satchel leaving a poo print.brentford wrote:Just out of interest how did you manage that
Just say NO ....to the new agreement.
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
-
mickyplum
- Posts: 24
- Joined: 01 Nov 2010, 17:46
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Shouldn't be using bags, you are supposed to use trolleys !!!!
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
I got poo on my bag today.
Read the other post's .mickyplum wrote:Shouldn't be using bags, you are supposed to use trolleys !!!!
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Satchel on top of the trolley? Was it balanced on top as well as the 2 bags hooked either side? I've seen a postie go out with 4 full bags like this - 3 on the trolley and one over the shoulder too. That's a spectacular poo incident waiting to happen.
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
I left the poo bag for a week. The poo solidified and wouldnt come off. There is something about the texture of the satchel that makes poo cling hard. Im going to dump the satchel, probably under the frame of a guy I van shared with when I was new who took advantage of my ignorance and made me do half his walk as well as mine.
