ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I got poo on my bag today.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
brentford
Posts: 35
Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 15:02
Gender: Male
Location: new road stand brentford

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by brentford »

I trod in a big pile and didn't realize while out on the round I went into a posh reception area to get a few registers signed they had a lovely cream carpet they're was two young attractive girls in reception and as I was waiting for her too sign them i could smell dog shxt when i turned round to go out there was a trail of shxt in front of me .
I was too embarrassed too turn round and apologize i just kept walking out the door. :Very Happy
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by bustedflush »

brentford wrote:I trod in a big pile and didn't realize while out on the round I went into a posh reception area to get a few registers signed they had a lovely cream carpet they're was two young attractive girls in reception and as I was waiting for her too sign them i could smell dog shxt when i turned round to go out there was a trail of shxt in front of me .
I was too embarrassed too turn round and apologize i just kept walking out the door. :Very Happy


That's the trouble if you have a round in the scummer areas. Better class of person and pet round here.

zturd.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wookie
Posts: 319
Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
Gender: Male

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by wookie »

Leave it laying around the orifice, sorry, office. And one of the managers favourites will use it for overtime.
woopesh
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 230
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
Gender: Male

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by woopesh »

brentford wrote:Just out of interest how did you manage that :cuppa
I was pushing a trolley along, turned a corner and stepped on a poo. At the point of feeling something soft underfoot, I screeched the trolley to a stop. The satchel on top of the trolley promptly dropped to the floor. I stepped right to pick it up, realised I was going to step in yet more poo dragged across the pavement from the poor sod who had stepped in the poo before me, and ended up planting my foot on the satchel leaving a poo print.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by k979aaa »

woopesh wrote:
brentford wrote:Just out of interest how did you manage that :cuppa
I was pushing a trolley along, turned a corner and stepped on a poo. At the point of feeling something soft underfoot, I screeched the trolley to a stop. The satchel on top of the trolley promptly dropped to the floor. I stepped right to pick it up, realised I was going to step in yet more poo dragged across the pavement from the poor sod who had stepped in the poo before me, and ended up planting my foot on the satchel leaving a poo print.
Well that's a bum deal at least you must have good tread on your shoe or the management will be wondering if someone had slippers on doing the round! :chuckle
da'bunny
Posts: 239
Joined: 08 May 2007, 20:47

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by da'bunny »

woopesh wrote:
brentford wrote:Just out of interest how did you manage that :cuppa
I was pushing a trolley along, turned a corner and stepped on a poo. At the point of feeling something soft underfoot, I screeched the trolley to a stop. The satchel on top of the trolley promptly dropped to the floor. I stepped right to pick it up, realised I was going to step in yet more poo dragged across the pavement from the poor sod who had stepped in the poo before me, and ended up planting my foot on the satchel leaving a poo print.
:funneh LMAO This is the funniest thing ive heard all day!
Just say NO ....to the new agreement.
GT85
Posts: 365
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by GT85 »

Image
We're all here because we're not all there
mickyplum
Posts: 24
Joined: 01 Nov 2010, 17:46
Gender: Male

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by mickyplum »

Shouldn't be using bags, you are supposed to use trolleys !!!!
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by DB1100 »

mickyplum wrote:Shouldn't be using bags, you are supposed to use trolleys !!!!
Read the other post's .
For we were soldiers once,and young
wannabeek
Posts: 996
Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
Gender: Male

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by wannabeek »

Satchel on top of the trolley? Was it balanced on top as well as the 2 bags hooked either side? I've seen a postie go out with 4 full bags like this - 3 on the trolley and one over the shoulder too. That's a spectacular poo incident waiting to happen.
woopesh
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 230
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
Gender: Male

I got poo on my bag today.

Post by woopesh »

I left the poo bag for a week. The poo solidified and wouldnt come off. There is something about the texture of the satchel that makes poo cling hard. Im going to dump the satchel, probably under the frame of a guy I van shared with when I was new who took advantage of my ignorance and made me do half his walk as well as mine.